Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Skeleton King.

Assalamualaikum and hello again, mates!
First of all, sorry for not posting ANYTHING for a long time.. I've been a little bit busy with my studies and all, and I haven't got time to write anything at that moment.

Now that it's the semester break, so I guess I could write a few Dota 2 guides for y'all out there!

Okay. Now I'm gonna give you a few guides on how to use the Skeleton King.



I don't use him too much in-game and I had to make a few runs a couple of days ago. So here it is. My guide.

When the game starts, you might wanna start by adding his first skill, Hellfire Blast and for the items, take a few Tangos, Clarity Potion, a Mantle of Intelligence, and a Gauntlet of Strength. Why the Mantle you ask? Because.... the Hellfire Blast consumes A LOT of mana and in that case, the mantle and the Clarity Potion could help you a bit in the early game.


Try to avoid any early gank because he's tooooo slow and the Hellfire Blast doesn't do too many damage on level 1. Get perfect last hits and deny some creeps if you could and when you reach level 3, you should have +2 on Hellfire Blast and +1 on his third skill, Mortal Strike.

Stack up some cash and the Boots of Speed and Gloves of Haste. Get some more money and finish up the Power Threads (Strength).


Now you're ready to gank the enemy. The combo for this skinny old dude is very simple. You pretty much have to rely on his critical hits and his attack speed. Just simply stun the target with Hellfire Blast, suck the HP out of 'em using the Mortal Strike and hit 'em with all you got! Skeleton King is pretty to use. You can be a carry or a tank, it's up to you but DEFINITELY not a supporter.

Farm up anywhere you can and as always, play safe. Spare a few Town Portal Scroll if you wanna push any lane.

By level 6, you should have +3 on Hellfire Blast, +2 on Mortal Strike and of course, the ulti, Reincarnation. About the ulti, it would be really nice if you have Aegis on you. I'm not pretty sure if the ulti stacks with the Aegis or not.

Keep on playing safe in the early game and gank with your teammates if you can. Save up your money and buy every part of this item according to your situation in game, the Armlet of Mordiggian!



This thing is REALLY useful. And if you're rich enough, get a Hyperstone. Having these items in your possession + your second skill, Vampiric Aura, you won't feel this thing sucking your HP so much. As a matter in fact, you will be sucking the targets HP much faster.


*Don't worry about the skill builds. I'll put on the screen shot later in this post.

Now that you have the Power Threads, Armlet of Mordiggian and Hyperstone, push any lane a lil' bit or farm up for some gold and buy the Black King Bar. This item is very useful, doesn't matter if you're a tanker or a carry, just make sure you have this thing before the match gets worse later on.


You COULD just go and pwn your enemies alone with these items in hand but I wouldn't recommend it. Just stick together with your teammates. That's much better and safer. Combo your skills with them and you're sure to win the game, mates.

Whenever you're rich enough for some hardcore-shopping, buy all the recipe needed along with the Hyperstone that you bought earlier and finish up the Assault Cuirass!



Wohohoho.... They're in deep, deep trouble now... But not just yet. Wanna be a harder tank? Wanna stay alive longer in the battlefield? Of course you need this thing I'm about to tell you. It's very important that every hard tank, carry or support to have this thing. Make a guess.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The Heart of Tarrasque

Who wouldn't buy this thing, right? With the stat+ of +300 HP and +40 STR, your HP would be so damn high!

At this point, you're probably almost or already at the end of the game, so for the 6th item, I would recommend you to buy an item to add more damage to your hits. Buy anything you think appropriate for this old bone. For me, I would buy either the Battle Fury or the Desolator or maybe the Daedalus. I don't remember whether the critical would stack or not with the Daedalus.....

Battle Fury            Desolator                Daedalus


So I guess that's about it. My guide on the Skeleton King a.k.a SK. Feel free to comment your thoughts on whatever I post about. I'm sorry if I did something wrong somewhere while using SK but it a pretty good game when I played with this item builds and skill build.

And here's the skill build that I told you about.


*Each little box indicates 1 box, 1 level increase.
*The U's indicates Ultimate and the A's indicates Bonus Attributes.
*Read is HORIZONTALLY.

Thanks again for stopping by to read my post! And again, feel free to comment down below.
I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment