Sunday, September 1, 2013

Nvidia Shield!!

Assalamualaikum and hello again.

Today I'm thinking of talking about the new Nvidia Shield.


I've been seeing and hearing about this thing. At first I thought it was just another console to be competing with the Ouya, PS4 or Xbox One... and CLEARLY, its not.

Personally, I think this thing looks sweet! It's almost the same size as the Xbox controller, easy to be carried anywhere, and most of all, the graphics looks pretty good for a handheld gaming device. I've never got my hand on this little piece just yet but I'm pretty sure I wanna get one someday.

For the gameplay, it looks pretty nice if you ask me. That is based on what I reviewed from other people. The price is also kinda affordable. I think it's around $299US or about RM983.90. Don't worry bout the price, mate... Someday it's gonna go down. SOMEHOW.

So I made some research 'bout this wonderful handheld gaming device that is the 1st gaming platform - easily said - made by Nvidia.


Features of this little guy? Here we go :
- It has the Nvidia TEGRA 4 ( Custom 72-core NVIDIA GeForce GPU Quad-Core ARM A15 CPU) damn that's a lot of horse power for a little guy, eh?
- It has a built-in controller (Dual analog joysticks, D-Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons). Obviously.....
- 5-inch Hi-Rez (720p) display with touch screen features just like any android devices.
- Sweet custom bass reflex, tuned port audio systems with some built-in microphone for this Nvidia Shield.
- Don't worry about the connection, mates. This thing has Wi-Fi connectivity that provides high-bandwidthultra-fast game streaming!
- 16GB flash memory, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 included. DON'T ever think that the Shield is phone. 'Cause it CAN'T make ANY phone calls.
- BUT you can make any Skype calls using the Nvidia Shield.
- As for the OS, this little guy uses the Android Jelly Bean by Google. So, you can still play your favorite games from the PlayStore!

That's all I can get from some researches I've made.
Here's a video on the preview of the NVIDIA SHIELD.




Thanks again for visiting, mates! We'll meet again in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment