Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nyx Assassin/Nerubian Assassin Guide

Asslamualaikum and hello again, mates! I've been a bit busy for the time being. Sorry for that.

Okay. Now I'm gonna share MY own item and skill build of the Nyx Assassin!


You guys should who this big bug is and for those who still don't know who this is, get your ass to play some Dota, NOWHere's the deal. I never buy agility items for this swift assassin. NEVER. All I bought was just intelligence items for nuking and for some mana.

Before starting the game, just buy these little things: a couple of Mantle of Intelligence or if you want some HP, 1 Mantle and 1 Gauntlet of Strength, a couple of Tango (you know what I mean), and finish your money with some Clarity Potion or maybe some Ironwood Branch should suffice.

.
ALWAYS TAKE THE MIDDLE LANE. It's important that you get the Ulti, Vendetta, fast in the game. Get good last hits, deny some creeps and trust me, you'll get the Ulti before the enemy know it. Fast cash is needed when using this bug 'cause you're gonna need these 2 items as soon as possible : an Arcane Boots and Dagon. That's the two most important things for Nyx. And again, that's my opinion.

Once you have the Ulti, try and get some fast cash, gank for some kills, hunt alone for the soft prey but be careful and be aware of enemy gankers. They're gonna want your head 1st in the early game. You're gonna be their top priority to kill in the whole game 'cause you're gonna be a pain in the ass when you're fat. That's how badass this bug is! Before finishing up the Arcane Boots and Dagon, just focus on the boot 1st. Get the Boots of Speed, finish up the Null Talisman and finally, finish up the Arcane Boots.


                   Boots of speed      Null Talisman          Arcane Boots

*For the skill build, just max the 1st skill. That skill gives a lot of damage, I tell you that!
*I'll show you my skill build at the end of this post. Don't worry, mates!

Now, once you're done with those items, get loads of fun killing your enemies and finish up your Dagon.


Just save up your money and level up this fucker to the max! And you'll get a kill within seconds with this combo, mates! Vendetta + Hit + Impale + Mana Burn + Dagon and boom! Got your kill!
And if you're in a gank trap, don't forget to use the 3rd skill, Spiked Carapace. That will stun your enemies whenever they try to hit you. When ganking your enemy with your team, make sure your Impale hits most of them, just stay behind and get some sneaky hits on them and don't forget the freakin' Dagon.

In the late game, buy some Heart of Tarrasque for some HP and make him not easily killed and after that, maybe some Bloodstone would do you good in the battle. Now you got more HP and more MP. Don't worry about your mana anymore if you wanna spam your Impale or Mana Burn or Dagon. Just let all hell break lose on the Radiant/Dire!


Now just win the game already, mates! You're owning them!
*And don't forget, have good coordination and communication with your teammates.

Oh, before I forget, here's the skill build I promised you before! For the other two item slots, just buy anything from the recommended list and you'll be fine. The four items I mentioned before are the IMPORTANT ones.


*Each little box indicates 1 box, 1 level increase.
*The U's indicates Ultimate and the A's indicates Bonus Attributes.
*Read is HORIZONTALLY.

That's all I got for now, mates!
Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and I'll see you again in the next post!

*I'm afraid I won't be posting anything for a few weeks starting today because the final exam is getting really near and I gotta get my ass ready for it. Wish me luck and thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment