Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Batman : Arkham Origins

Assalamualaikum and hello again, mates!

I've been thinking a lot of what to share with you guys today and like the title, I'm gonna share of what I know about Batman: Arkham Origins.


Who doesn't love Batman, right? If I were to choose between Superman or Batman, I would just go straight away with Batman. Although he doesn't have some X-Ray eyes, laser eyes, or flying ability, he sure as hell got some sick gadgets and awesome fighting skills!

The previous games of Batman by Warner Bros was Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City and now, they're releasing a new game of the Batman series, Batman: Arkham Origins. Correct me if I'm wrong, I heard that it's gonna be out on October 25th 2013! Also, this time, and for the first time, you can play ONLINE MULTIPLAYER mode with other players! Now that's what I call a great news.


And from what I heard, Batman: Arkham Origins will be telling about what happened in the past. So, Joker is gonna be in game. Again. Along with him, there will be a LOT of villains that had been confirmed are Black Mask, Copperhead, Batmans' "sparring partner", Deathstroke, the original Bane (not the buffed-up Bane in Arkham City), young Penguin, Deadshot, Anarky, and finally, Firefly!

 Deadshot

 Black Mask

 Anarky

 Bane

 Firefly

 Copperhead

 Deathstroke

Joker

Don't be surprised that Copperhead is a female. I did get pretty confused at first. Copperhead as we know in the comics is a male but when I see the trailer of her, I got question marks all over my head. If I'm not wrong, the developers intentionally made Copperhead into a female because 'the lack of female characters'. Correct me if I'm wrong.... But on the bright side, Copperhead sure as hell look hot!

I don't know 'bout you guys but for me, I love the Batman series because of the villain more than Batman himself. Whenever a new Batman game is out, I'll just go straight away and search for the villains. 

Batman is cool, awesome and all but the villains.... Damn they look good for a villain.

Oh, before I forget, Nightwing will be in the game (Only in the online multiplayer) ! And for Harley Quinn, she will still be in the series and remember Mad Hatter? He didn't make much of an approach in Batman: Arkham City but this time, it was said that he is the main villain of some sort. I'm not sure about that.





That's all I got for the Batman: Akrkham Origins game, mates!

Thanks again for stopping by this post and again, see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment